Scottish Bothy - Colour Greeting Card
Meet our Makers
Our makers range from city-dwellers to remote islanders. Some are flying solo, doing their making in the pockets of time after the day job’s done, others are building up impressive teams of people and taking on studios and industrial units. They are creative, innovative, passionate, skilled and hugely hardworking. Here are their stories.
About Lomond Paper Co
Colourful illustrated cards and stationery recycled and plastic free, designed and handmade by an artiston the West of Scotland. Explore more Lomond Paper Co products here
Each maker has their own shipping policy and rates. These will be detailed on their product page. It will also be shown once you have added your items to the basket, before you make your payment.
Where you are buying various items from various different makers in one transaction, you will be charged a flat shipping fee of £10 and this fee will be payable in place of the individual shipping rates listed by each maker.
Makers vary in the destinations they will ship to. Some makers only send to the UK and Ireland, others will send items to the EU and other International destinations. It is up to you to check that the maker posts to your location before you make your purchase.
Returns & Exchanges
You have 14 days to notify the maker that you wish to return your items, and another 14 days to send them back. The return period will expire 28 days from the day the item(s) were delivered to you. Some retailers vary in their return policies, for instance some may offer free returns others may require you to pay for the return yourself, so it’s best to contact them through our website to find out.
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact the maker immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item, so that we may evaluate the issue and make it right.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You'll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return:
- Contact the maker who sent your order to let them know you want to cancel, return or exchange your order. They will have included returns information in your delivery.
- If your return is accepted by the maker, they will send you instructions on how and where to send your package.
- If you’ve already received your item, package it up and send it back to the maker within 14 days of letting us know that you want to return your order (make sure you get proof of postage).
- If you have any problems managing your returns with a maker you can contact us at: email@example.com
GETTING A REFUND:
- You will be notified by the relevant maker once your return has been received and inspected.
- We will process the refund to the original payment method in no more than 14 days after the product is received by the maker or 14 days after you give us evidence that you returned the product to the maker.
- If no goods were received then we will refund you 14 days after the due date of the item’s arrival.
- Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and pay the refund.
- If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The best and fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have already ordered, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the replacement item.
A Few Things To Note:
- Don’t throw away a faulty product. Photograph it and keep the packaging before contacting the maker.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned, refunded, exchanged for cash or transferred for value (see our E-Gift Card Information).
- Unfortunately some items are not returnable, cancellable or refundable. These include: Anything that has been customised for you; perishable products such as food or foliage; creative pieces that are made specifically to order; personal items such as earrings or cosmetics; discounted items