The Fingerless Mitts (Pair)
Woolkind's merino fingerless mitts will help keep hands warm on chilly days - made with expertise in Scotland from 100% superfine merino wool and hand finished to the highest quality. Select your colour and choose between 3 sizes (17 cm (6.5 inches) / 20 cm (8 inches) / 23 cm (9 inches)) for a style that suits you. This timeless design offers long-lasting comfort & elegance. Beauty & practicality in perfect harmony.
Please note the 2 week lead time on Woolkind products - see details below.
Woolkind Product Information
Woolkind Dispatch Time
In order to reduce wastage and overconsumption, Woolkind products are made to order. If you order today, the estimated lead time to dispatch is:
Final order date for Christmas delivery with Woolkind is 3rd December 2023
- 100% superfine merino wool sourced from high welfare farms. This ensures high ethical standards and animal welfare. Mulesing free
- Wool is washed, dyed and spun in Italy by the family run yarn supplier with over 360 years experience in the wool industry
- Labels are made in the UK from 100% organic cotton
- Our packaging is reusable, recyclable and compostable. All of it
- Entirely plastic free
- Please be aware that different devices may affect the way yarn colours appear on your screen. Therefore, some variation may occur between what you see on screen and the actual yarn colour.
- Every item is made to order in the Woolkind studio in Scotland exclusively for you
- Created on a digital knitting machine and hand finished to the highest standards
- Manufactured using zero waste principles
Mitts Size & Fit
- The Fingerless Mitts come in 3 widths: 17 cm (6.5 inches), 20 cm (8 inches), and 23 cm (9 inches). The length of the Fingerless Mitts varies from 20 cm (8 inches) to 22 cm (8.5 inches) depending on the size
- Measure the circumference around the knuckles of your hand (excluding thumb)
- For knuckle measurements up to 20 cm (8 inches) choose the 17 cm (7 inches) size
- For knuckle measurements of 20 cm (8 inches) to 23 cm (9 inches), choose the 20 cm (8 inches) size
- For knuckle measurements of 23 cm (9 inches) and up choose the 23 cm (8 inches) size
- They are naturally stretchy so if you are between sizes choose the smaller of the 2
- As wool is a natural material some minor variation can occur in sizing during the manufacturing process